Latihan 1



Exercise 5
·                    Hai welcome, I see you have, come sit down
·                    Excusme, can I ask what time it is
·                    Oh my god Im lost in this city, excusme sir can you show me where the bis station ?
·                    Good morning, can you tell me when fight 62 arrives ?
·                    Excusme, can you tell me how much price this sweater ?
·                    Hi, can I ask you a gustion where the library ?
Exercise 6
·                    You should take care of it to the imigration office
·                    You should wake your friend and bade him to stop snaring
·                    You had better take a course english
·                    You look sleepy you should sleep
·                    You had better pay for the late



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Subject, Verb, Complement & Modifier

Keterkaitan antara Perusahaan dengan Bisnis

elemen-elemen koperasi