Latihan 4



Question       :   Hello, good morning
Answer         :   Hi, good morning
Question       :   Oke, first let me introduce my self. My name Aprilia, I worked at the HRD to be interviewed you. And then what your name and tell me about yourself?
Answer         :    My name is M. Anwar Suhandi. I lived on street Angke Tambora. I am the first child of two siblings. I graduated from S1 Accounting at the Gunadarma University
Question       :    Why do you want to work this company?
Answer         :    I want to add lot of friends and together make the company more advantages
Question       :    Why are you interested in this job?
Answer         :    Because, this job is in accordance with field I was good
Question       :    What advantages and disadvantages do you have?
Answer         :    My advantages are able to work well together and solves the work on time. My disadvantages are forgetful. But, I can cope with record schedules in notes.
Question       :    Are you can to work under pressure?
Answer         :    Yes definitely, because I’m used to it
Question       :    What is your attitude towards criticism directed to you?
Answer         :    In my understanding, people generally don’t like being critized in vain. Personally, I accept the criticism was well and build, I would gladly do it for the sake of self-improvement. Otherwise, I would ignore it.
Question       :   What salary you want?
Answer         :   I want salary according to the result of my work. But, not below thw minimum wage. Because, I believe I was able to work very well.
Question       :  Oke. Up here interview stage and further news will I contact you directly
Answer         :  Yes Mrs. Thank you

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Subject, Verb, Complement & Modifier

Keterkaitan antara Perusahaan dengan Bisnis

elemen-elemen koperasi